- Introduction: why read my book on hypnosis? .
- The mystery of hypnosis.
- The fundamentals for inducing hypnotic trance.
- Hypnotic skill 1: Narrowing the focus of attention.
- Hypnotic script 1: A narrowing focus induction.
- Being careful where you send the brain.
- What is the subconscious/unconscious?
- What are you habitually paying attention to?
- Embedded commands and subliminals.
- How to get genuine trust.
- If you want to be hypnotic be vague
- If you want to be hypnotic uses truisms.
- If you want to be hypnotic use vividly descriptive language.
- Words to stimulate the imagination.
- You never need to use a convincer to get results.
- Is there such a thing as hypnotic talent?
- To hypnotise someone get them to 'go inside.'
- Introspection is hypnosis.
- Words that focus attention.
- How to have a good 'hypnotic voice.'
- Solar plexus breathing.
- Use the client's name: a lot!
- The 'doing nothing' pattern.
- Deconstructing a hypnosis script.
- The moment of hypnotic surrender.
- Your bonus: Da, da, daaa! The worthwhile convincer!
- Signs of hypnosis and 'response potential.'
- Deepeners: all the way down!
- Exduction: waking them up.
Home hypnosis hypnosis techniques pdf hypnotism hypnotism book hypnotism books hypnotism english How to hypnotise anyone Confessions of a Rogue hypnotist By The Rogue Hypnotist
Wednesday, 3 June 2020
How to hypnotise anyone Confessions of a Rogue hypnotist By The Rogue Hypnotist
How to hypnotise anyone Confessions of a Rogue hypnotist By The Rogue Hypnotist pdf free download. This book and the information within is not a replacement for proper training in hypnosis or hypnotherapy. To be a full professional you need the right training.
Hypnosis is a natural state. It is not the same as trance. Hypnosis, which is a daft term really but we’re stuck with it, is just a highly focused state – hypnosis is a state of intense absorption or concentration - that is it. Everyone has experienced this state. You can do it with your eyes wide open. If you are doing something that fully absorbs your attention so that you ignore distractions then you have experienced hypnosis. And everyone has. The man who coined the term hypnosis regretted it latter and tried to call it ‘Monoideism;’ that is focusing on one thing. Unsurprisingly that nugget of a term never caught on
How to hypnotise anyone Confessions of a Rogue hypnotist By The Rogue Hypnotist complete table of contents