Rich Dad's Guide to Investing What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not By Robert T.Kiyosak with Sharon L.Lechter book pdf free download. Rich Dads Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not Is best motivational book for inspiring every person to get rich.
In this book you will learn how to start with the problem of having not enough money, how to make a lot of money and then how to handle the problem of too much money. In other words, this book will not only teach you how to make a lot of money but more importantly it will teach you how to keep it.
|Rich Dad's Guide to Investing What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not By Robert T.Kiyosak with Sharon L.Lechter book cover page|
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing INTRODUCTION
- Are You Mentally Prepared to Be an Investor?
- What Should I Invest In?
- Pouring a Foundation of Wealth
- What Kind of World Do You See?
- Why Investing Is Confusing
- Investing Is a Plan, Not a Product or Procedure
- Are You Planning to Be Rich or Are You Planning to Be Poor?
- Getting Rich Is Automatic…If You Have a Good Plan and Stick to It
- How Can You Find the Plan That Is Right for You?
- Decide Now What You Want to Be When You Grow Up
- Each Plan Has a Price
- Why Investing Isn’t Risky
- On Which Side of the Table Do You Want To Sit?
- The Basic Rules of Investing
- Reduce Risk Through Financial Literacy
- Investor Lesson #14Financial Literacy Made Simple
- The Magic of Mistakes
- What Is the Price of Becoming Rich?
- What Type of Investor Do You Want to Become?
- Solving the 90/10 Riddle
- Rich Dad’s Categories of Investors
- The Accredited Investor
- The Qualified Investor
- The Sophisticated Investor
- The Inside Investor
- How to Get Rich Quick
- Keep Your Day Job and Still Become Rich
- The Entrepreneurial Spirit
- How Do You Build a Strong Business?
- Why Build a Business?
- Cash Flow Management
- Communications Management
- Systems Management
- Legal Management
- Product Management
- Who Is a Sophisticated Investor?
- CHAPTER 37How a Sophisticated Investor Thinks
- Analyzing Investments
- The Ultimate Investor
- Are You the Next Billionaire?
- Why Do Rich People Go Bankrupt?
- Why It Does Not Take Money to Make Money…Anymore
Express Your Opinions in comments