Cloud Computing and Software Services: Theory and Techniques By Syed A. Ahson, Mohammad Ilyas book free download.
This book provides technical information about all aspects of cloud computing, from basic concepts to research grade material including future directions. It captures the current state of cloud computing and serves as a comprehensive source of reference material on this subject. It consists of 17 chapters authored by 50 experts from around the world. The targeted audience include designers and/or planners for cloud computing systems, researchers (faculty members and graduate students), and those who would like to learn about this field.
The book is expected to have the following specific salient features:
- To serve as a single comprehensive source of information and as reference
- material on cloud computing
- To deal with an important and timely topic of emerging technology of today,
- tomorrow, and beyond
- To present accurate, up-to-date information on a broad range of topics related
- to cloud computing
- To present the material authored by the experts in the field
- To present the information in an organized and well-structured manner
Express Your Opinions in comments