- Why cloud computing must be a top priority on your company's IT roadmaps
- How the drive for scale, lower costs and greater agility is making cloud computing a fiscal and technological imperative
- The relationship between cloud computing and other relevant IT initiatives
- The strategic implications of cloud computing for the enterprise
- Where to begin and how to get started integrating cloud computing into your existing operations
Friday, 26 April 2019
Executive's Guide to Cloud Computing
Executive's Guide to Cloud Computing by Eric A. Marks, Bob Lozano book pdf free download.
In less than a decade Google, Amazon, and Salesforce.com went from unknown ideas to powerhouse fixtures in the economic landscape; in even less time offerings such as Linkedin, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and many others also carved out important roles; in less than five years Apple's iTunes became the largest music retailer in North America.
They all share one key strategic decision – each of these organizations chose to harness the power of cloud computing to power their drives to dominance. With roots in supercomputing and many other technical disciplines, cloud computing is ushering in an entirely new economic reality – technology-enabled enterprises built on low cost, flexible, and limitless technical infrastructures.
The Executive's Guide to Cloud Computing reveals how you can apply the power of cloud computing throughout your enterprise, giving members of the C-suite a detailed look at:
Chapter Names of Executive's Guide to Cloud Computing:
CHAPTER 1 THE SOUND OF INEVITABILITY
CHAPTER 2 CONCEPTS, TERMINOLOGY, AND STANDARDS CHAPTER 3 CLOUD COMPUTING AND EVERYTHING ELSE
CHAPTER 4 STRATEGIC IMPLICATIONS OF CLOUD COMPUTING CHAPTER 5 CLOUD ADOPTION LIFECYCLE
CHAPTER 6 CLOUD ARCHITECTURE, MODELING, AND DESIGN CHAPTER 7 WHERE TO BEGIN WITH CLOUD COMPUTING