5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations: English Language By Barbara Murphy, Grace Freedson
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- clarify requirements for the AP English Language and Composition exam
- provide you with test practice
- show you models and rubrics on which you can model and evaluate your own work
- anticipate and answer your questions;
- enrich your understanding and appreciation of the writing process
- help you pace yourself; and
- make you aware of the Five Steps to Mastering the AP English Language and Composition exam.
Express Your Opinions in comments