- Pharmaceutical policies ineuropean countries
- International experience withcomparative effectiveness research:case studies from england/wales andgermany
- Pharmaceutical policy in thenetherlands: from priceregulation towards managedcompetition
- Impact of pharmaceuticalregulation and policies onhealth system performancegoals in israel
- Global budgets and provider incentives: hospitals’ drug expenditures in taiwan
- Medicare part d turns four: trends in plan design, enrollment, and the impact of the program on beneficiaries
- To policy innovations does prescription drug adherence reduce hospitalizations and costs? The case of diabetes
- Cost sharing, benefit design, and adherence: the case of multiple sclerosis
- Generic utilization and cost-sharing for prescription drugs
- Drug prices, out-of-pocket payments, and insurer costs: how do payers vary?
- Adverse selection and the effect of health insurance on utilization of prescribed medicine among patients with chronic conditions
- The effect of drug vintage on survival: micro evidence from puerto rico’s medicaid program
- Retail pharmacy market structure and insurer-independent pharmacy
- Bargaining in the medicare patents, innovation, and the welfare effects of medicare part d
Home Health Economics Health Insurance insurance Insurance Worldwide Pharmaceutical Markets Pharmaceutical Markets and Insurance Worldwide (Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research)
Thursday 1 August 2019
Pharmaceutical Markets and Insurance Worldwide (Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research)
Pharmaceutical Markets and Insurance Worldwide (Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research) by Michael Grossman, Bjorn Lindgren.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS BOOK?