Pharmaceutical Markets and Insurance Worldwide (Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research) by Michael Grossman, Bjorn Lindgren.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS BOOK?
- Pharmaceutical policies ineuropean countries
- International experience withcomparative effectiveness research:case studies from england/wales andgermany
- Pharmaceutical policy in thenetherlands: from priceregulation towards managedcompetition
- Impact of pharmaceuticalregulation and policies onhealth system performancegoals in israel
- Global budgets and provider incentives: hospitals’ drug expenditures in taiwan
- Medicare part d turns four: trends in plan design, enrollment, and the impact of the program on beneficiaries
- To policy innovations does prescription drug adherence reduce hospitalizations and costs? The case of diabetes
- Cost sharing, benefit design, and adherence: the case of multiple sclerosis
- Generic utilization and cost-sharing for prescription drugs
- Drug prices, out-of-pocket payments, and insurer costs: how do payers vary?
- Adverse selection and the effect of health insurance on utilization of prescribed medicine among patients with chronic conditions
- The effect of drug vintage on survival: micro evidence from puerto rico’s medicaid program
- Retail pharmacy market structure and insurer-independent pharmacy
- Bargaining in the medicare patents, innovation, and the welfare effects of medicare part d
Express Your Opinions in comments