Teaching English: A Handbook for Primary and Secondary School Teachers Andrew Goodwyn, Jane Branson book free download pdf.
The book explores the context of the subject of English and brings readers up to datewith key developments. It places the English curriculum in the context of whole-schoolLiteracy issues. It introduces readers to key areas such as:
- planning and classroom management
- assessment, recording and reporting
- information and communication technology
- equal opportunities, special needs and differentiation
- English/Literacy and whole-school issues
- personal and professional early career development.
Express Your Opinions in comments