- Clear clarifications about what is in the IELTS test and how it is evaluated, itemized direction on techniques to improve test execution and inside and out guidance to fabricate explicit test aptitudes.
- A wide scope of practical exercises and examples to broaden aptitudes.
- Direction on the most proficient method to build up a self-study program with complete example practice tests and a full answer key for all exercises and practice tests.
- Four Audio CDs for tuning in and speaking, with a scope of accents.
- Test recorded speaking tests with a nitty gritty investigation of every applicant.
Home IELTS IELTS Reading IELTS WRITING Focusing on IELTS:Reading and Writing Skills (2011) Plus Key pdf download
Saturday, 4 July 2020
Focusing on IELTS:Reading and Writing Skills (2011) Plus Key pdf download
The Focusing on IELTS arrangement gives a complete, latest learning package that builds up the abilities students need as they get ready for the IELTS examination. The arrangement comprises of two aptitudes books, Listening and Speaking Skills, and Reading and Writing Skills (reasonable for both the General Training and Academic modules), and two books of practice tests, one for every module. The arrangement is perfect for autonomous examination or class use.
Key features of "Focusing on IELTS:Reading and Writing Skills (2011) Plus Key" book: