About Quran Para 12 | Summary of Para 12 | خلاصہ قرآن پارہ نمبر 12
- Hazrat Noah (peace be upon him) Their people did not believe except a few, they built the ark by the command of Allah, the believers were safe, all the others drowned.
- Hazrat Hood (peace be upon him) Those of their people who believed were successful, but the punishment of Allah came upon all others.
- Hazrat Saleh (peace be upon him) At the command of his people, Allah brought out a camel from the mountain, but the people killed him, and Allah's punishment fell on them.
- Hazrat Ibrahim (peace be upon him) The wife of Hazrat Ibrahim was given a son Isaac (peace be upon him) by Allah in their old age and then his son Yaqob (peace be upon him).
- Hazrat Lot (peace be upon him) nation's was wicked, leaning towards boys instead of women. Some angels came to Lot in the form of handsome young men. Hazrat Lot tells his nation to marry the girls, but they did not agree, the punishment of Allah came upon them, this town was lifted up from the earth and overturned and the punishment of stones was sent down on them.
- Hazrat Shoaib (peace be upon him) people's used to measure things in less weight. Those who obeyed the word of the Prophet were saved.
- Mosa (peace be upon him) nation's was destroyed by Allah due to believing in Pharaoh.