The Healing Powers of Vinegar: A Complete Guide To Nature's Most Remarkable Remedy By Cal Orey
You have always known that vinegar tasted great on your french fries, and dressed up your salad and made your glassware sparkle, but now you will learn of the many medicinal uses of this magic liquid. For 10,000 years vinegar has been revered all around the world. In America it has been made from fruits and grains, the same way for over 200 years. Vinegar has been a trusted home remedy that your mother, your grandmother, and their grandmothers have known. It literally can be used from head to toe. Scalp problems such as dandruff, athlete’s foot, yeast infections, even headaches, are no match for this remedy. It can also be used as a cosmetic, to help protect and beautify your skin. Some forms of vinegar are a virtual storehouse of important vitamins, over a dozen minerals, essential amino acids, and several enzymes, as well as beta-carotene. Cooking with vinegar is truly a delightful experience. In The Healing Power of Vinegar, Cal Orey will reveal to you the secrets of red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, and other natural vinegars as well as combining them with other time-honored remedies. Even where the best place to buy the stuff. Come along with us through the sweetness of this sour product.
What you will lean in this book "The Healing Powers of Vinegar: A Complete Guide To Nature's Most Remarkable Remedy"?
- Discover the healing powers of apple cider vinegar--now widely recognized as a valuable weight loss tool and a potent elixir.
- Find out how vinegar's curative powers can also help prevent age-related diseases like cancer, heart disease, and bone loss.
- Learn how red wine vinegar contains the same important antioxidants as red wine--without the alcohol.
- Put dozens more home remedies to work for treating allergies, arthritis, toothache, sunburn, swimmer's ear, sore throat, and other pesky ailments.
- You'll also find a wealth of natural beauty treatments and environment-friendly household hints--from making kitchen countertops sparkle to cleaning up kids and pets.
PART 1: A Time for Vinegar
- The Power of Vinegar
- A Genesis of Sour Wine
- A Historical Testimony
- Where Are the Secret Ingredients?
- Why Is Apple Cider Vinegar So Healthy?
- The Red Wine Vinegar Chronicle
- The Old and New Healthful Ingredients
- Tapping Into the French Paradox
- Is Red Wine Vinegar Good for You?
- Healthy Rice Vinegar
- The Balsamic Vinegar Boom
- Healing Herbal Vinegars
- Fruit-Flavored Vinegar Craze
- Combining Vinegars and Garlic, Onions, and Olive Oil
- The Liquid to Heart Health
- Fat-Burning Vinegar
- Antiaging Wonder Food
PART 7 Future Vinegar
- Vinegarmania: Using Vinegar for the Household, Beauty, Kids, and Pets
- Vinegar Is Not for Everyone: Some Sour Views
Express Your Opinions in comments