In this blog post, we are sharing a list of things to do every day and Small Things You Can Do Daily to Improve Your Health. Here will follow the concept of Slow life and the benefits of slow life. You will also learn the reason for slow living and some principles for the improvement of Health. You will also learn how to relax your mind and nerves.
Slow life, cheer for health:
Principle 2: Slow motion: Life without speed is just wonderful. The popularity of slow life makes yoga and other slow sports in full swing.
Principle 5: Slow sleep: Don't let others disturb your dreams, go to sleep slowly, sleep peacefully overnight, wake up smelling the sun the next day, radiant and energetic into work. Slow sleep is also a good thing for health.
- Learning painting,
- playing golf etc.
2. Close your eyes and try to relax the muscles of the whole body, starting with the feet, from bottom to top, and relaxing to the head.
3. Breathing with your nose makes you feel that air is coming in and out of your nostrils. Each time you exhale, you silently count “one, two, three”.
4. Stop for 10 minutes and stop on its own. Close your eyes and rest for a minute or two, and a period of practice will stop.
1. The whole body relaxes and meditates comfortably (lotus position).
2. Stretch your arms and raise your head, perpendicular to the ground. Cross your fingers together, palms inward.
3. The back is straight, turn your palms up, make your palms upward, and stretch your arms as high as possible, breathing naturally and deeply. Maintain this position for 30 to 60 seconds, then swap the positions of the legs and repeat this exercise 3 to 6 times.
Soothe the fragrance bath:
1. Fill a bathtub with hot water, the water temperature is based on the skin's acceptable standard.
2. Add 5-8 drops of essential oil, stir it when releasing water, the oil can be evenly distributed in the water. Soak for about 15 minutes. Do not use soap when enjoying the aromatherapy bath, as it will affect the effect of the aromatherapy bath.
You should never bring any troublesome real-life problems into your life while sitting still, nor should you think of any problems, seek no answers, or seek any purpose, just relax your body and mind completely.