This post is for that reader who use Google doc for composing document and wants to know about " How to save google doc as pdf ".Here you will learn a simple step-by-step process. Google Docs is a very helpful online tool for business and personal use.
Google Docs Uses:
- You can make learning materials for your students as a teacher.
- You can note down key points while learning something.
- You can share documents with your team members.
- You can use Google doc to design your Resume etc.
How to save google doc as pdf methods:
1. Save Document As PDF Directly:
- Login to you Google Account.
- Go to your Google Drive Account by typing Google drive in google or by Clicking the Google doc icon after login at right corner. When you are on the Google doc page you will see all the documents that you have created so far.
- Now open the document of your choice by clicking the document or you can create a new by clicking on blank option under "Start a new document" menu.
- Once you complete editing your file. Now can be saved as pdf, just go to the file > Download > PDF Document (.pdf).