Quran Para 16 pdf download in colored format. The number of lines on each page is 16 with beautiful blue color borders.
Quran Para 16 Summary
- prophet isa return signs
- history of prophet isa in islam
- meaning of isa in islam
- where is prophet isa now
- when will prophet isa return
- how old was prophet isa when he died
- was prophet isa married
Quran Para 16 Surah TaHa summary: Surah Maryam is followed by Surah Taha. In the opening verses, Allah Ta'ala mentioned the uneasiness of the people of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) about their distance from Islam and said to prophet that you should not be worried about it. We have not sent down Holy Qur'an, so that you may suffer because of it. This book will advise only those who fear Allah. In Surah Taha, Allah Ta'ala mentioned the meeting and Conversation between allah and Musa on the mountain and said that when Musa came to Allah, Allah Ta'ala asked him, "What is in your right hand?" Mr. Musa said that this is my stick and I sweep the leaves with it and take support. Allah ordered Musa to drop the stick on the ground, which turned into a dragon as it fell, which terrified Musa. Allah now ordered Musa to pick the dragon, which turned into a stick as soon as it came into his hand. From this incident, through Musa (peace be upon him), the whole world was told that profit or loss in anything is not its personal characteristic, but God is the Almighty, who destroys the profitable thing and can change harmful things into profitable things.
- Mountain where musa talked to allah is called Koh e toor.
- prophet musa story in quran, which surah? conversation between allah and musa in quran is mentioned in Quran Para 16 Surah Ta Ha.
- Musa conversation with allah about adam
- what did allah say to musa when his mother died
- how did allah speak to musa