Fatigue Health killer of a 40-year-old woman
Many 40-year-old women believe that fatigue is a normal physical reaction. In fact, fatigue is also a warning signal for serious diseases at certain times. A 40-year-old woman is often exhausted due to busy housework and intense work. At this time, she needs to calm down and cultivate herself to improve her resistance.
Causes of fatigue in a 40-year-old woman
1. Iron deficiency causes fatigue: Most women's fatigue is related to iron deficiency anemia, and the main reason for iron deficiency anemia is menstrual blood loss. Mild iron deficiency anemia can be manifested as easy fatigue, decreased concentration, fear of cold, decreased resistance, etc. The body's daily iron requirement for metabolism is 2 mg, and iron supplementation is sometimes not enough by diet. Therefore, iron deficiency in the body causes anemia, which causes fatigue due to insufficient oxygen supply in the body.
2. Improper nutrition causes fatigue: Many middle-aged women make body fluids acidic due to poor lifestyle, and always feel backache, leg pain, dizziness, and fatigue. In fact, the body fluids of healthy people should be weakly alkaline, with a pH of around 7.
3. Lack of Vitamins: The lack of vitamins can also cause fatigue, because the energy utilization process of the heart and skeletal muscles depends on the participation of B vitamins. When it is lacking, the energy utilization process will be inhibited, which makes people feel tired and weak.
4. Hormone changes cause fatigue: a delicate balance is maintained between various hormones in the human body, thereby maintaining the body's normal metabolism or emotions. When mental stress or feeling depressed, the normal secretion of its own hormones is affected to a certain extent, and it is followed by changes in mood and feeling tired.
Symptoms of chronic fatigue
The 40-year-old woman not only bears greater work pressure, but also undertakes more housework, coupled with women’s physical Point, so it is easy to cause physical and mental fatigue. Investigations have shown that chronic fatigue syndrome has become a common disease for women under 45 years of age, manifested by frequent headaches, accompanied by dizziness; neck and shoulder soreness, mental fatigue; waist becomes heavy, swollen, hardened, severe People can't get out of bed; excessive use of eyes can cause eyesight fatigue.
Healthy Diet Tips For fatigue
Common alkaline foods include kelp, tomato, onion, white radish, tofu, red bean, soybean, apple, banana and so on. Foods rich in vitamin C are green pepper, cauliflower, bitter gourd, rape, Chinese cabbage, fresh jujube, hawthorn, apple, strawberry and so on.
1. sit up straight, tilt your head back as far as possible, do 5 to 10 times, each time for 10 seconds.
2. Quickly rub the palms of both hands for 10 to 15 seconds to make the palm feel hot, and then shake the sour hands 10 to 12 times.
Go to fatigue warm water bath
1. Soak in warm water with a temperature of 42℃ for about 12 minutes.
2. After finishing the soaking, shower with cold water (15℃) for 30 seconds and hot water (40℃) for 2 minutes.
3. Repeat the cold and hot shower 3 times.
Fatigue Home Remedies To Feel More Energized| foods to increase energy levels
Fresh Lotus Tremella Soup
Ingredients: 10 grams of dried white fungus, 30 grams of fresh lotus seeds, 1500 ml of chicken broth, appropriate amounts of cooking wine, salt, sugar and chicken essence.
Method: 1. Put the white fungus into a large bowl and steam with chicken broth for about 1 hour.
2. After the white fungus is completely steamed out, take out the chicken broth and set aside.
3 . Peel the fresh lotus seeds off the green skin and a layer of tender white film, cut off both ends, poke out the heart, soak in water and then soak in boiling water.
4. Boil the chicken soup again, add cooking wine, salt, chicken essence and sugar.
5. Fill the white fungus and lotus seeds in a bowl and pour the chicken broth to eat.
Efficacy: Nourishing Yin and moistening the lungs, nourishing the spleen and calming the nerves It is suitable for embarrassment such as upset insomnia and lack of food. Regular food can eliminate fatigue, promote appetite and enhance physical fitness.
Qi juice tonic drink
Material: 100 grams of fresh wolfberry leaves, 200 grams of apples, 150 grams of carrots, and 15 grams of honey.
practice: 1.Wash and slice fresh wolfberry leaves, apples and carrots.
2. Put the above materials into the juicer, add cold boiled water to make juice, add honey and mix thoroughly to serve.
Efficacy: Clear heat and eyesight, eliminate drowsiness, restore vitality and improve health.
Final Health tips
In order to maintain a slim figure, many women often refuse meat and only eat vegetables and fruits. As everyone knows, such a diet simply cannot guarantee the body's need for iron. For healthy women, it is necessary to eat a small amount of beef, lamb, or lean pork.
Express Your Opinions in comments